AIM studio is an architectural studio, licensed for architectural design, construction and supervision.
We approach each project individually according to the social, financial, and environmental context.
We always think of people we design the space for. By involving clients in the design process and through close collaboration with them we make every project an exciting journey from idea to realization.
When it comes to finances we embrace the possible constraints, turning them into possibilities. Strongly believing that good architecture does not have to be expensive, we aim to be rational but effective, proposing original and integrated solutions to the often complex requirements.
Since every location is different, we try to decode it, and in-print new object in its existing natural or built context. By using contemporary language, but relying on traditional motifs and respecting the nature, our aim is to create the memory of place.
We continuously participate in architectural competitions, where we explore different building typologies. This practice resulted in a number of awards at national and international architectural competitions.
- 3rd prize in the international invited competition for concept design of hotel complex „Lazaret“ in Meljine
- 2nd prize in the national invited competition for conceptual design of reconstruction and addition of hotel „Delfin“ in Bijela (The 1st prize was not awarded)
- 1st prize in the international competition for condo hotel on location of „Old school“ in Tivat
- Salon of Architecture of Montenegro award in the category – interior, for the project of reconstruction of the interior of the Primary Court in Podgorica
- 2nd prize in the international invited competition for conceptual design of residential /commercial building “Salt tower” in Budva (in collaboration with Enforma)
- 2nd prize in the national competition for urban – architectural concept design of “Artists’ Square “in Cetinje
- 2nd prize in the international competition for conceptual design of Montenegro Stock Exchange logo
- 4th prize in the international competition for concept design of the hotel “Jadran” in Ulcinj (in collaboration with Ioannis Oikonomou)
- 2nd prize in the international competition for concept design of the city waterfront, “Pine” in Tivat (in collaboration with Ioannis Oikonomou)
- 1st prize in the international competition for concept design of residential / commercial complex “Lukovica Barake” in Tivat (in collaboration with Studio GRAD)